June is chock-full of events and activities this year. Here are a few known and not so – divided by wards, of course. Click on the topic to get more information. You can also add your upcoming event in the comment section of this post if you’d like.
For a more complete list of events, visit Kingston Happenings.
Enjoy the summer in Kingston!
Saturday, June 12th, 9am – 3pm – Citywide Yard Sale
Tuesday, June 15th, 5:30pm – First meeting for the Friends of Forsyth Park
– Every Saturday, 9am – 2pm – Kingston Farmer’s Market
– Friday, June 11th, 5pm – 7pm – Queens Galley is filming short segments for a piece to send off to ABC’s Television show ‘Extreme Makeover’. Please stop by to share the love and your stories of what QG and Diane Reeder mean to you.
– Sunday, June 13th, 10:30am – 12:30pm – Kingston NY Citywide Neighborhood Watch meets.
– Every Friday evening beginning at 5:00pm – The Everett Hodge Rewards for Excellence/Food For Thought program. They always could use donations of healthy foods and hands on deck.
– Sunday, June 19th, 11am – 4pm: Make A Difference Day at the Everett Hodge Center in Midtown.
– Friday, June 11th, 6:00pm – Ward 5 Community Meeting led by Ward 5 Alderwoman Jen Fuentes.
– Saturday, June 19th, 1pm – 5pm – South Pine Street Garden clean-up (across from Binnewater). For more information (and for all things gardens), visit the Garden Yahoo! Group. A press release should be up shortly.
– Friday, June 11th – 20th – “The Vagina Monologues” at ASK
– Saturday, June 12th, 10am – 4pm – Kingston Kayak Festival
Thursday, June 10th, 7pm – Ward 9 Neighborhood Care Group Meeting