This just in from the office of Steve Finkle:
Waterfront Advisory Committee
other interested parties
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
5:00 – 6:30
Common Council Chambers, City Hall
420 Broadway, Kingston, New York
There will be a meeting to update the Waterfront Advisory Committee and all other interested parties on the progress and projects currently planned or underway. They include:
1. The Waterfront Promenade and Bulkhead Project.
2. The Trolley Museum and Sewer Plant Facade Projects.
3. The upcoming work with the Army Corps of Engineers
4. Kingston Point Stabilization and Dayline Dock Design.
5. Ferry Feasibility Study
6. East Strand Flooding and other Engineering issues.
7. Update on Senator Schumer’s rail refurbishment funding.
This will be an opportunity for members, residents and others to ask questions, make suggestions and get up to speed on the waterfront revitalization.
The meeting will begin at 5:00 pm and end at 6:30 pm. If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (845) 334-3960. We are looking forward to seeing you there- your input is important to us!